Manganese Test Kit w. DC1200 Colorimeter [LaMotte]
Click to enlarge image(s)
The PAN method forms an orange complex with manganese.
Number of Tests: 100 Tests
Method: DC1200-MN Colorimeter
Range: 0-0.7 ppm/0.01 ppm Mn
2 x 100 mL *Hardness Buffer Reagent
2 x 30 mL *Manganese Indicator Reagent
15 mL *Sodium Cyanide, 10%
1 Pipet, 0.5 mL, plastic, w/cap
1 Pipet, 1.0 mL, plastic
6 Colorimeter Tubes, with caps
1 Water Sample Collecting Bottle
1 1200 Colorimeter for Manganese
1 Sturdy Carrying Case
Reagents marked with an * are considered hazardous substances.
- Water Resistant Design: Designed with excessive exposure to moisture in mind, the 1200 colorimeters deliver trouble-free performance in the field and lab.
- Improved Accuracy: The microprocessor enables the factory programmed calibrations to optimally match non-linear curves.
- Auto-Zero: Simply insert the sample blank and press the zero key. No more dialing in the zero.
- Hinged Light Cover: Flip-top lid over sample chamber prevents any stray light, especially in the field, and avoids misplacing separate light caps.
- Field & Lab Use: An optional AC adapter (Order Code 1726) is available to save battery life when in the laboratory.
- Large Display: The large 3 digit display presents measurements in absorbance, and indicates low battery warnings.
- RS-232 Interface: An RS-232 port is provided to interface with a datalogger or computer. Optional cable available, Order Code 1772.
- EPA Compliant: Employing the proper wavelength and the DPD test method, the 1200 Chlorine Colorimeter Kit meets or exceeds EPA design specifications for NPDWR and NPDES chlorine monitoring programs (EPA 330.5).
- 0-4 ppm Chlorine: No need to select a low or high range. The 1200 covers the entire critical chlorine range of 0-4 ppm with a 0.05 sensitivity.
- A Great Value: Complete, economical package! The 1200 Chlorine Colorimeter Kit comes with enough tablets for 100 tests or liquid reagents for 140 tests, six sample vials with screw caps, instruction manual, and sturdy carrying case.