AquaPro Water Quality Tester - TDS [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
The most advanced consumer TDS meter available.
* Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Water-resistant housing
* Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
* Digital Calibration (push button)
* Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
* Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
* Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
* Includes a cap and batteries.
TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 1 ppm; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase