EC / TDS / Temp Combo Waterproof Meter [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm;
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS;
TDS Range: 0 - 8560 ppm (mg/L);
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model 357A)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase