TDS Dual In-line Monitor [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
* Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
* Its advanced microprocessor technology makes it highly efficient and accurate.
* Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
* Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
* Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
* Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings.
* Installs quickly and easily.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
Warrranty: 1 year from date of purchase