Click to enlarge image(s)
Designed for saltwater aquariums.
- Waterproof and floats!
- Includes 4x of the Salinity Calibration Fluid Packets.
- Automatic Calibration – A 35.00 ppt solution is used for calibration and automatically recognized when in calibration mode.
- Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.)
- This waterproof tester uses an amperometric conductivity probe to determine the salt content in the water.
- This robust tester displays the readings along with temperature on a large LCD.
- Exposed Temperature Probe for Fast Response
- Simple Two-Button Operation
||0.0 to 70.0 ppt (g/L)
|Salinity Resolution (ppt)
||0.1 ppt (g/L)
|Salinity Accuracy (ppt)
||±1 ppt for 0.0 to 40.0 ppt; ±2 ppt for readings over 40.0 ppt
|Salinity Calibration (ppt)
||all ranges calibrated with 35.00 ppt salinity standard
|Salinity (PSU) Range
||0.0 to 70.0 PSU
|Salinity (PSU) Resolution
|Salinity (PSU) Accuracy
||±1 PSU for 0.0 to 40.0 PSU ; ±2 PSU for readings over 40.0 PSU
|Specific Gravity Range
||1.000 to 1.041 S.G.
|Specific Gravity Resolution
|Specific Gravity Accuracy
||automatic from 5.0 to 50.0°C (41.0 to 122.0°F)
||ppt - International Oceanographic Tables, 1966
PSU - Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2520 B, Electrical Conductivity Method
Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2520 C, Density Method
||0.0 to 50.0°C; 32.0 to 122.0°F
||user selectable 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled
||CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 100 hours
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
Protective cap, 35.00 ppt calibration solution sachet (4), CR2032 battery (1), plastic storage case, instrument quality certificate and instructional manual.