TDS Panel Mount Controller [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
The controller installed in commercial systems.
Install the Panel Mount Controller in oerder to constantly monitor TDS levels of water produced by a high-output system.
· Monitors and controls TDS levels for high output commercial systems.
· Large, bright L.E.D. display.
· An alarm will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level.
· Installs easily in minutes.
· Includes one sensor probe (at no extra cost).
· Protective cover also available (sold separately)
- Range: 0 - 999ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 1 PPM
- ATC: Yes (1 - 65 degrees Celsius)
- Calibration: Adjustable (manual)
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device.
- Relay Voltage: 5V
- Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
- Probe: 1/2" bushing, 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
- Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions: 17L x 14.5W x 9H
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase