TDS Meter EZ [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
Ideal for all basic water testing applications. The best value meter in the world!
Regularly test to make sure your Reverse Osmosis Equipment is producing pure drinking water; when the TDS starts to climb over 20 ppm, you know it's time to change the membrane.
Economy model that is ideal for consumers.
Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values. -see other picture
Comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase