TDS3 Meter w. case [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
This convenient meter is perfect for all water purification applications: waste water regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Ideal equipment for both consumer and commercial use. Simply carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
· Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
· Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
· Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
· Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
· Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
· Built-in digital thermometer
· Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
16L x 3.5W x 2.5H
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase