TDS4 Meter [HM Digital]
Click to enlarge image(s)
Here's a TDS tester that's perfect for all water purification applications, waste water regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Engineered to be ideal for both consumer and commercial use. You can carry one in your pocket at all times!
· The smallest and lightest TDS meter on the market.
· Sleek design is perfect for personal or consumer use.
· Advanced microprocessor technology.
· Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
· Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
· Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
· Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
· Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1 ppm
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase